Monday, June 10, 2019

THE POWER OF PRAYER

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth,
words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,
for which I am an ambassador in chains.
Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.”
Ephesians 6:18-20
Prayer is one of the most vital parts of the believer’s armor and the second offensive weapon!  Prayer releases all your eternal resources, activates all the other pieces, keeps a steady line of communication with our commander, aligns us with God’s will and allows us to support each other effectively.   There is nothing more powerful than the prayers of God’s soldiers, so before we go to the battlefield, we must get on our knees. No matter how complete our armor, we can never give up on seeking help from God, who alone can give victory.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment